Parent Portal Help
You can access your account with us at any time! Update your information, register your students, review our policies, and much more. The email address on file with us is important as we use that to send you announcements throughout the year.
PARENT PORTAL FIRST TIME LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
Your registration confirmation email will contain a link to our Parent Portal.
Instructions for accessing the Parent Portal for the first time:
- • You can click on the link contained in your registration confirmation email or navigate to www.wilsonschoolofdance.com and click on the "Parent Portal Login" link located on the left side of the page.
- You will be directed to a new window with our studio logo to the left and a boxed login area to the right. In the boxed area, enter the email address that you have on file with us at the studio and the password you created during registration.
- If you did not create a password during the registration process you can click on "Forgot your password or need to get started." A password will be randomly created and sent to you immediately by email. Retrieve your temporary password from your email, then return to the login screen and log in to your secure personal account page.
- Change your password to something you will remember under the My Account tab. Be sure to click on the SAVE button whenever you've made changes
- Click on a tabbed area (News, My Contacts, My Students, My Classes, Registration, Policies) to view detailed information or choose from the drop down list next to " I want to:"
- Be sure to log off after you've completed your session by clicking on the Sign Out link in the upper left corner of the main page.
IMPORTANT NOTES & TROUBLESHOOTING: If you click on the "I don't have or know my password" link and do not receive an automatically generated password in your email inbox, it is likely that the email address you've provided is not the one we have on file. Please contact us, so we can correct the email account associated with your account.
You may access your secure account via the Parent Portal link in our website at any time. Check the NEWS tab regularly for important news and upcoming events.
You will need this portal open to complete Priority Registration Online. We hope you find this new method for information and registration convenient!